It is a strain of the coronavirus. (Coronavirus), which will cause pathological damage to the lung tissue. Causing pneumonia and lung damage The patient will come with fever, cough, sore throat and easily tired.
Transmission of infection
COVID-19 Can be transmitted through direct contact with the droplet from the breath of an infected person (Caused by coughing and sneezing) and touching virus-contaminated objects or surfaces
Reservoirs of pathogens on the body
In addition to the hands, another important part of the body that is an easy source of germs is the “hair”. The virus may be in the hair. Or when we touch contaminated objects with our hands and rub them into the hair, the virus can be on the hair
Hair hygiene care
- COVID-19 They can survive for 8-48 hours on different surfaces depending on the temperature. Therefore, it is very important to wash your hair every time after going out. To reduce the risk of accumulation of various germs on the hair.
- Be careful when handling contaminated public objects and stroking your hair.
- Be careful with petting your hair Whip your hair without washing your hair And touch your face with your hand Or taking objects or food into the mouth Will make it another way that the virus may get into the body
- Choose a hair cleanser that is easy to rinse. Does not leave dangerous residue Hair coatings that are vulnerable to dust accumulation and germs.
Care to prevent the risk of disease.
There are currently outbreaks in many countries throughout the disease and in Thailand there are such cases. Makes us need to take care of ourselves Avoid going to crowded places. If you have to go, you must wear a massager And you must always wash your hands thoroughly after touching other exposed surfaces, such as doorknobs, car doors, and cash.
You must wash your hands or wash with alcohol gel of more than 70% concentration after each touch.
Correct hand washing method
- Step 1: Wet your hands with running water from the tap.
- Step 2: Rub your hands with an adequate amount of soap.
- Step 3: Rub your hands evenly including the back of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails for at least 20 seconds.
- Step 4: Wash your hands thoroughly with running water from the tap.
- Step 5: Dry your hands with a clean cloth or disposable paper.
Wash your hands often, especially before eating. After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing, and when using the bathroom
Without soap and water Use a hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol content. Wash your hands with soap and water whenever your hands are clearly dirty.
“Hair” is an important barrier in filtering germs and dust from direct contact with the scalp ….. Therefore, it is advisable to use hair care products specifically for “anti-hair loss” and “control of hair growth” Choose hair care products with a weak acid pH value that are suitable for the pH of a healthy scalp.
For information on the official line, please contact the link http://nav.cx/jYNwR9M
or Line ID: @nawattra (include @ sign)
You can read other articles here.